Friday, August 19, 2016

A new student review of The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell

AngelLoezaLomeli posted a new student review of The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea M. Campbell. See the full review.

I like the way the book was written. I felt like I was part of the story watching the action happen

My favorite part of the story was when Damien reconsidered his decision of wanting to be a super villain, because this made me think that he was finally going to be a super hero! I liked when Damien put robotic scorpions in the backpacks of the bullies that bothered his friends. I thought it was funny when they got scared and after I read that I thought:  "So, what happened to acting all tough and not being afraid of anything?"

I would recommend this book to any kid that's a fan of super heroes.