Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A new student review of Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #30: Ninjas and Samurai by Mary Pope Osborne Natalie Pope Boyce

Madiinfl posted a new student review of Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #30: Ninjas and Samurai by Mary Pope Osborne Natalie Pope Boyce. See the full review.

This book was chocked full of interesting information! I have read a lot on this subject, and I still learned many new facts!

The author's introduction at the beginning was a really nice addition. I enjoyed reading it.

Younger readers might find the layout of the book (the glossary along the side of the pages) and the text level a little hard to follow, especially if they are the age as the children who would read Night of the Ninja.

The non-fiction title is written for 7-10 year olds, but I think 7 and maybe 8 year olds would struggle with it. On the flip side I think the subject matter and the text level is also appropriate for 11-13 year olds.