Friday, July 08, 2016

A new student review of Spring of Elves by Joanne Vruno

jotaf posted a new student review of Spring of Elves by Joanne Vruno. See the full review.

I thought Spring of Elves was an amazing book!  The way Joanne Vruno developed Aly and her sister's characters made them more and more likeable as the story went along. Like all of the other Seasons of Elves books, the descriptions were captivating. From the gigantic and ugly ogres, to the tiny and caring light elves, I found myself feeling as if I was right there in the story. 

Because this book picks up immediately where the last left off, I don’t feel this is a stand-alone book. I would recommend it to anyone who has read and loved the first three books. I would encourage anyone to read them. As a whole, I loved the Seasons of Elves series from the very start to the final page.