Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A new student review of The Shadowed Valley by Yvonne I Lee

sschu5 posted a new student review of The Shadowed Valley by Yvonne I Lee. See the full review.

I like this book a lot because it is very adventurous and exciting. It always keeps you thinking and guessing what is going to happen next. Also, it is always changing and leading to things you never thought could or would happen. The plot just flows into chapters, making everything make sense in due time. You may be confused about something for a little bit, but when you find what you are looking for, it makes so much sense why the author kept it from you. It felt like the author was passionate about the story, and that came through in the writing. I loved this book so much I would read the a second book in a heart beat.