Saturday, May 28, 2016

A new student review of Kissing Atticus Primble by Stephanie Hoina

DLowe21 posted a new student review of Kissing Atticus Primble by Stephanie Hoina. See the full review.

Kissing Atticus Primble, by Stephanie Hoina is a well written book. I really enjoyed the descriptive writing, and this helped me to envision Kathleen`s world. Based on past novels I have read, the author would have established an event, and then based the occurring scenarios on the event. In this novel, I feel as if there is no established event, and that is what makes this book special. The book is just simple and it tells the story of a teenage girl waiting for love. I would recommend this book to a teenager who just wants to get out of whatever is happening in their life and read a wonderful love story. I would rate this book a 4 out of 5.