Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A new student review of The Year of Luminous Love by Lurlene McDaniel

horselover157 posted a new student review of The Year of Luminous Love by Lurlene McDaniel. See the full review.

In my opinion, The Year of Luminous Love is a great novel about love, suspense, and surprise. One thing I liked about this book is that it shows the separate lives of all three girls. One girl's life may become suspenseful, and leave you with a cliff-hanger. Then, the author transfers to a different girl's story. But the book goes back to the cliff-hanger later. An example of this is when Ciana's grandmother dies. You are left with a cliff-hanger wondering how she will deal with the situation. My favorite character would be Ciana because she is kind, caring, and loves animals and she reminds me a little of myself. The only problem I had with this book is that there is one slight paragraph that had a little bit too much detail on a love part. Otherwise this is an amazing book and I would recommend it to anyone who loves romance, and a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat!