Monday, February 22, 2016

A new student review of City of the Yeti by Robert Love

jotaf posted a new student review of City of the Yeti by Robert Love. See the full review.

I really enjoyed City of the Yeti. It was an awesome book with a cool storyline that I haven’t encountered before. A couple of kids find their way to a group of mysterious creatures that are the basis of the Yeti legend; what’s not to love? I really enjoyed the characters’ personalities. They were relatable and easy to fall in love with. I found myself rooting for them all the way through the book. 

A part in the book I really enjoyed was when Danny thought up a creative and complex way to take care of both of the Sramanas’ main problems at the same time.

I loved this book from start to finish. I would recommend this book to ages 12 and up as there are some mature themes running through the book.