Tuesday, January 05, 2016

A new student review of Road Rash by Mark Huntley Parsons

piercelg posted a new student review of Road Rash by Mark Huntley Parsons. See the full review.

I really enjoyed many parts of this book.  The love story in the book was really cute, but not overbearing! When I closed the book, I didn’t feel gypped; I didn’t feel like it was too much or too little.

I also liked the development of the band characters and the sense of camaraderie that developed through the story.  It made me want to join a band!  The author had talent in making me feel like I could be a part of the story. When I was reading this book, it made me feel like I could play the drums. It was a new experience for me that I really enjoyed. I thought the author did a great job making it easy for non-drummers to understand the book just as well as the hard-core drummers.