Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A new student review of The Ghost of Sephera by J. D. Tew

nictaf posted a new student review of The Ghost of Sephera by J. D. Tew. See the full review.

The Ghost of Sephera was an amazing sci-fi title filled with adventure. It held my attention until the last page. J. D. Tew outdid himself with the second installment. This book had epic fights and close encounters that kept me on the edge of my seat! This series is the best I've read in a long time.

The characters and their backstories were written so well they felt true to life. Theodore could very well be a real person, because he was the best described of all the characters. Not only were the characters well written, but the author was able to fully capture the setting as well. I could easily picture what he was trying to convey.

I would recommend this book to kids ages 13 and up, because there is death and big words. If you like Ender's Game, then you will love this series!