Friday, November 20, 2015

A new student review of The Hounds of Set by Troy A. Carrington

Jonah Ross posted a new student review of The Hounds of Set by Troy A. Carrington. See the full review.

Overall I thought that this was an excellent book.The book is full of action and is quite intriquing. The plot is very well done. I like how the author throws in just the right amount of twists and turns in the plot to make it interesting, but not so many that it has no cohesive storyline. The book is rather grabbing and hard to put down. I did find that there were some parts that were slightly too fast paced, but overall I really liked the book.  I would recommend this book to people who like historical fiction especially about Ancient Egypt.  I would also recommend it to people who like action stories.