Tuesday, August 04, 2015

A new student review of 77 Things You Absolutely Have to Do Before You Finish College by Halley Bondy

Zack-Is-Swag posted a new student review of 77 Things You Absolutely Have to Do Before You Finish College by Halley Bondy. See the full review.

This is a REALLY good book. I am recommending it to everyone. This book has some content that is not explained effectively at first but as you read on it is made clear. I look forward to doing most of these things when I’m older. Unfortunately, there are a few things I could do now but not many due the fact that I'm not in college yet. A few things I could do are cleaning out my closet and starting a photo album but not many other things. I can’t wait to get a good sound system in my dorm and throw parties. You might have to save up for that and a few other things but most things in the book are free or cheap to do.