Thursday, July 30, 2015

A new student review of Gorgon Book 2 WhipEye Chronicles by Geoffrey Saign

nictaf posted a new student review of Gorgon Book 2 WhipEye Chronicles by Geoffrey Saign. See the full review.

I think Gorgon is the best book in the series so far! This wonderful story was expertly written with an eye for detail like, “We‘re standing under bright sunshine and blue skies on a plain of tall, sweet-scented, green grass waving in a light breeze. A large, pure blue lake sparkles to the north.” The author, Geoffrey Saign, brought all the characters to life. Sam is my favorite character because of her passion for wildlife, and her kindness and compassion for others--animals and humans alike. Gorgon is an amazing book and I cannot wait for book three! I don't think this book is a stand-alone, so I do recommend reading book one of the Whipeye chronicles (Whipeye) first. I would recommend Gorgon to ages 8 and up, and for those who like fantasy and adventure.