Sunday, July 19, 2015

A new student review of The Beast of Cretacea by Todd Strasser

Lainebarnes posted a new student review of The Beast of Cretacea by Todd Strasser. See the full review.

My opinion on The Beast of Cretacea is that the book was awesome. The author, Todd Strasser, was able to get Moby Dick and Avatar into a book that had so much unique quality, that it left me on the edge of my seat and racing to the end of the story. Each chapter provided a new outlook on the world of Cretacea leaving the reader to use his imagination on what would come next. I think it was an amazing book and I would read it over and over again. I also would recommend this book to any young person between the ages of 12-16 who enjoys science fiction. I would not recommend this book to those younger than 12 as there was some pretty harsh language and goriness also. But all in all, I enjoyed the book.