Thursday, May 28, 2015

A new student review of Give It Up

litzxy_101 posted a new student review of Give It Up . See the full review.

The book Give It Up is a supreme first-class story. It is like no other book I have ever read before because it shows a beneficial  lesson to any person reading it. It's important for everyone to treat each other with respect. I feel the author did a great job describing each character and their personality traits. My favorite character is Willow because she had a wonderful personality and never gave up. I found it interesting that when I started reading this book, I did not like it because it really didn't grab my attention but the more I kept reading, the more I found myself really liking the story. On a scale of one (lowest) to five (highest), I would rate it a five because it's a one-of-a-kind book that's hard to put down!