Monday, April 27, 2015

A new student review of Lies in the Dust by Jakob Crane

milesstriker posted a new student review of Lies in the Dust by Jakob Crane. See the full review.

This is an amazing book for anyone looking for an adventure. I especially like that the author wasn't too discreet about the topic of death when someone perished.The descriptions of death were blunt and direct. If you are soft in the heart then I think you should stay away from this book. The one problem I had with it was that I felt it was too short. I really wanted to know what happened to Ann after she left. She departed with hopes of peace between the town and the rest of her family. Another suggestion is to make the book in full color instead of black and white. Other than these two things this was one of the best books I have ever read.