Monday, February 02, 2015

A new student review of Little White Lies

thudson36 posted a new student review of Little White Lies . See the full review.

I thought Little White Lies was a good, suspenseful novel. The story keeps you on the edge of your seat and I found myself wanting to keep reading after every chapter. I liked the major plot twist near the end of this book, but I did find some parts confusing. I think it takes the first couple of chapters to grab your attention, but once it does, it holds your interest. The characters are very well developed, although I think they can sometimes be unrealistic. You can tell the storyline took a lot of thought and planning because the book has many twists and turns. Overall, I enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to anyone looking for a thriller.