Monday, December 08, 2014

A new student review of The Terminals

jotaf posted a new student review of The Terminals . See the full review.

In his young adult thriller, The Terminals, Royce Buckingham has written an exciting smash hit. This is the first book in his new series.  I really thought that The Terminals was an amazingly written book.  It included a whole bunch of the things I enjoy in a book, like action and mystery, but in a more appealing way.  One of the unique parts that I really liked was when Cam’s friend, Mason, left Cam a secret message using the game Stratego.  The one thing I didn’t like about the book was that the ending was a little confusing. It was hard to know exactly who, if any, of his friends died at the end.  I would recommend this book to anyone over age 13 who likes books with action, mystery, and suspense.