Friday, December 05, 2014

A new student review of Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh

Anjel posted a new student review of Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh. See the full review.

I loved this book! It has definitely earned a place on my favorites shelf. As I read this book, it made me feel the characters and see through their eyes. One of my favorite parts is when Lark takes the orb and feels it shimmer and shine with radiance because her heart is pure. When Lark misinterprets that Gharian, her supporter, was to be with Evie, her cousin, I felt sad right along with her. I did not like all the pain and suffering. I can't wait to find out what happens next. The next book is about Evie and I hope it is as good as Lark Rising. I recommend this book to 13+ who enjoy fantasy, and especially for fans of Brandon Mull's "Fablehaven."