Saturday, September 27, 2014

A new student review of Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman

muffin posted a new student review of Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman. See the full review.

This fast-paced, nerve wracking, edge-of-your-seat-story  is bursting with adventure, danger, and excitement!!! I loved this book; it was flawless!! Peggy Eddleman did a wonderful job on this story; there were no bad or confusing parts. I recommend this book for readers who like excitement and adventure! I loved the characters. Hope was courageous and thought of others before herself. Aaren was always cautious and adventurous. Brock was brave and spontaneous. I also loved the plot in this book. How it was in the future but very similar to our lives. I felt like I could connect to the characters. I recommend Sky Jumpers to readers who like adventure.