Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A new student review of Kissing Atticus Primble by Stephanie Hoina

sisto8 posted a new student review of Kissing Atticus Primble by Stephanie Hoina. See the full review.

I didn’t like this book at first.  The characters didn’t seem to make sense to me and some things were out of order.  After I got into the story, I really enjoyed it.  I think the beginning of a book is harder for authors to write because they have all these ideas floating around inside their heads waiting to come out.  Once they finish the first chapter or so, they tend to realize that not everything they planned will fit with the particular story.  The more the author writes, the easier it is to swim through the ideas straight to the ones that will work.  I think the story was fine and the plot was interesting.  I also think the author did a great job with this book.  I can’t wait to read more from her.  I recommend this book for people 12+.