Saturday, August 09, 2014

A new student review of Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout

iamabooklion posted a new student review of Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout. See the full review.

I love this book so much. The way this book was written is absolutely beautiful. I love the action packed adventures that were included in this book that weren't in the previous one. Layla develops so much as a character, she isn't a clingy and jealous character like in the first book. Jennifer is so good at creating such strong characters that I couldn't pick a side. This book was so intense and fun to read at the same time. Jennifer L. Armentrout has done it again and written a masterpiece following her previous one. This is one of my favorite series ever and I'm so excited for the third installment in the series!