Wednesday, July 09, 2014

A new student review of Take Me On by Katie McGarry

lunarwolf posted a new student review of Take Me On by Katie McGarry. See the full review.

Truthfully I loved the story. The thing I didn't like was that they never really go deep into what happened to Hailey that traumatized her so badly. What I loved most about this story is the trials the characters go through. It shows the mental, emotional, and physical capabilites that anyone can go through, whether it's teenagers or adults.

Also, I loved how every chapter was either Hailey's or West's point of view. It gave a complete understanding for me and didn't leave me confused on whether we missed something important in the characters thoughts. This is a great read for anyone looking for a sweet, sad tale of life, hardship, and love.