Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A new student review of Mistry by Moonlight by Claire Merchant

Lucy posted a new student review of Mistry by Moonlight by Claire Merchant. See the full review.

I believe that Mistry By Moonlight is an amazing book. I loved how the author made the plot, leading one thing to another. And I liked how the author started the story off with a nice preface allowing the reader to take a glance on what would happen in the story and made the reader want to continue to read on to find out what would happen next.

 

I admired how the writer added many supernatural beings (ex: werewolf, vampires and etc.) which allowed the story to become more interesting and surprising. Personally, I'm very interested in supernatural beings which may or may not existed and liked how the author added them to make the story more fictional and interesting.