Sunday, July 27, 2014

A new student review of Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith

MezokaCapturer65 posted a new student review of Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith. See the full review.

I really enjoyed this book, even though I don't usually like paranormal stories which involve romance.  I feel that this book did it very well.  I do have two minor complaints. In one case no reason was given for why a certain type of people would need money, and in the other case something was way too convenient for the character's story arch. 

The pacing of the story was good, I love the characters, and the concepts of how the author imagines these creatures are very interesting to me.  It entertained me the whole way through and there was nothing blatantly wrong with the story.  I highly recommend to older fans of supernatural stories.