Thursday, June 05, 2014

A new student review of Rebels of the Kasbah by Bedelia C. Walton Anna Fonnier Joe O'Neill

Anjel posted a new student review of Rebels of the Kasbah by Bedelia C. Walton Anna Fonnier Joe O'Neill. See the full review.

I liked Rebels of the Kasbah because: 1 it was rebelliousness, 2: the plot was as good as a chocolate bar that melts on your tongue, 3: there was a girl to share the adventures. Could not put the book down. I got busted with my flashlight late at night at least twice. The one thing I didn’t like was that sometimes it was hard to tell who was talking and when, but other than that, everything was great. I would recommend this to 12 and up and to people who like the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. I think the author and his team should feel very accomplished.