Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A new student review of Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery by Ace Hansen

Nightdoesminecraft303 posted a new student review of Julius Caesar Brown and the Green Gas Mystery by Ace Hansen. See the full review.

I think the story was great. It had several twists during the end. My favorite part was when Julius still got some money even though he was the second person to solve the case.This was something I was not expecting.and caught me off guard, I also like the ending because of how there's still another mystery at the end.In adittion, they finally begin to act like a real happy family becuse they learn how to deal with their dad's divorce. All in all, I would recommend other kids to read this book because of the unexpected twists that are in this story.For example, "SPOILER ALERT,"  I did not expect that Julius would buy something like big baggy pants so he wouldn't become embarrased in front of a girl. These pants kept the green gas from leaking out. Even a great solver of mysteries needs to worry about his appearance.