Monday, March 24, 2014

A new student review of First Light (Project Five Fifteen) by Samantha Summers

destinyg posted a new student review of First Light (Project Five Fifteen) by Samantha Summers. See the full review.

I didn't really enjoy this book. It's like any other love/romance book; the good girl falls in love with the bad guy. When I read the summary of this book, I thought it was going to be different and exciting. I was wrong. Although I didn't like the book, it is believable. I personally know a girl who has fallen for a "bad boy," and now they're married. So yes, this book is very believable. The characters were also credible. I liked how the characters were real people and not fairies or had magical powers. But I was not able to relate or identify to any of the characters. I would recommend this book to teenage girls. Although I'm a teenage girl and I didn't like the book, I'm sure other girls have different taste in books, and I'm sure a lot would enjoy a book like this. I'm not the "girly girl" type, so maybe I'll recommend this to those girls.