Friday, March 21, 2014

A new student review of Age of Heroes: The Witch Hunter's Gauntlet

Corderojose10 posted a new student review of Age of Heroes: The Witch Hunter's Gauntlet . See the full review.

I did not like the book because I don't like books about magic. I mean time wouldn't freeze and there wouldn't be intergalactic forces trying to arrest you. Samantha was credible because she tried to live a normal life at first before anything happened. I don't relate to any of the characters because I don't have an imagination and I can't imagine living in a world with magic in it.

Personally I did not enjoy the book, but maybe someone else will. I just wasn't very interested in it. It just all depends on what you like to read. I could recommend it to other people but it's just about what you like to read. Some might like it some might not, oh well.