Friday, January 31, 2014

A new student review of Pirates Alley by Robert Bresloff

darthtyler posted a new student review of Pirates Alley by Robert Bresloff. See the full review.

I absolutely adored this action book! I think that it was an exciting/adventurous piece of writing that I would reccomend to anyone who loves pirates and mystery! It was almost like this book was split up into 2 parts!People who are fast-paced readers will love this book like me.One of the things I loved about the book was that there was never an ending to a situation, it just kept going., also it never cut the situation short, so that would make the reader enjoy the book a lot more. I also loved it because it had a lot to do with adventure, it woud always go straight to the point and it never got slow and boring. Mostly why I enjoyed the book, was because it caught your attention very quickly in all of the chapters.