Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A new student review of Get Psyched by Janet McLaughlin

Brynn posted a new student review of Get Psyched by Janet McLaughlin. See the full review.

"Get Psyched" was a very good book. It's full of mystery and suspense. The book never gets boring or calms down, there is always some important event happening, which is what I like about it. Readers that are in to mystery books would really enjoy this. When I read this book I didn't have any similarities with the main character but I guess I'm kind of thankful for that. I think it would be awful to just black out whenever you touch something. This was an easy read because I never wanted to put the book down! The author did a very good job of keeping the reader interested by using great detail and grabbing the reader's attention from the begining. I would deffinately recommend this to anyone who asked.