Tuesday, December 03, 2013

A new student review of Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter

tlang posted a new student review of Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter. See the full review.

I enjoyed this book very much and am looking forward to more. I absolutely loved Ali. She is strong, determined, and protects the one she loves. Her relationship with her Grandma is so beautiful, and they can always be cheerful aroud each other even with all the craziness.; however, I feel disappointed with Ali and Cole's relationship. I feel like they were speeding things too quickly and are too worryied about the visions. They've only known each other a few months and get mad so easily.  Besides that, the book is perfect with plenty of action, romance, and humor. I laughed out loud throughout the whole book, and I know you will too.