Sunday, October 06, 2013

A new student review of Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep

DJ_RESH_RESH posted a new student review of Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep. See the full review.

I loved this book. Jennifer Estep is now one of my favorite authors. She balances the perfect amount of love, action and comedy on every single page. On some pages I found that I could barely see the words through the tears in my eyes and on others I was laughing until I was out of breath. I love the description in the book. I feel like I am actually inside of it. My favorite character has got to be the talking sword. I feel like that made the book unique. I also loved the character development that happened throughout the book. You could see Gwen blossoming into a brave warrior and that made the book incredible. I would definitely recommend this book.