Sunday, October 27, 2013

A new student review of Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library

underwood_bcl posted a new student review of Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library . See the full review.

I loved this book and  it is now one of my all time favorites. I had a fun time trying to figure out how they could get out of the library but I could not figure it out until they told me how it was done.  I thought that this book was really well written.  The characters were believable.  Kyle always tried to do the right thing.  He was friendly and kind and tried to include everyone.  Charles was not very kind and very rude.      I don’t know how the author came up with all the clues and interesting adventures he wrote about.   The author was very creative.  The new library sounds awesome!  Now, I would like to read more of Chris Gabenstein's  books.