Monday, July 15, 2013

A new student review of Spirit's Chosen

EmilyFredricks posted a new student review of Spirit's Chosen . See the full review.

I thought that this book was very good. It made me want to keep reading to find out what happens next. There are some parts that are a little slow but most of the book was wonderful and made me want to keep reading. There were some parts that I couldn't even put the book down I had to find out what was going to happen to Kaya. Most of the book is very upbeat and happy but there are a few parts that are a little sad.  

I found Kaya to be a very interesting character that made me want to learn more about her. In the beginning of the book you are not fully sure of how she will turn out but in the end you will love her and be on the edge of your seat as you are reading about her adventure against the wolf clan.