Saturday, June 09, 2012

See You at Harry's

In this book Fern faces several conflicts. She finds out shocking things and experiences a tragedy. She also gets embarrassed and aggravated.  Although not everything is a conflict, everything is alright when everyone s happy.. This book may not start out the way you expect, but in the end everything is better.

I enjoyed this book; it was very captivating. Once I started reading, I couldn 't stop. I think this would be a good book for kids 10 and up. My favorite part was when Fern s sister was pull over in the ice cream truck. There is nothing in my opinion that could make this book better.The author must have met her goal of this book. There was no part of this book that was boring.

Reviewer Age:11
Reviewer City, State and Country: Wray, Georgia United States