Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris


When Kate and her crush, Aaron, find clue after clue that some type of drug is affecting the football team, they work together to uncover the truth. Coming to the conclusion that the football coach is giving most of his team steroids, Kate tries to come up with a cure. In the mean time, students are disappearing, loosing limbs, and becoming flesh-eating zombies. Unfortunately, no one knows how to stop it, until Kate realizes she has been bitten but there is no side effects. Her seizure medicine prevented her from turning into a zombie. Kate creates what she thinks is the cure and Aaron helps her devise a plan to inject it into the effected students. Will they be able to save the effected population or is it too late?
I though this book was very interesting. It kept me wanting to keep reading on to see what happens; I hardly set the book down. Carrie Harris used a lot of detail and desciptive writing styles that keep you entertained. Also, the characters seemed very real to life and I felt I could relate myself to them. I would recommend this book to any teen that likes an action novel with suspense and a little bit of romance.

Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Fairborn, Ohio 45324