Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hallowed Circle by Linda Robertson

The High Priestess of Cleveland, Ohio has disappeared. To restore order out of chaos, the town holds a competition for the new leader. As a future key player in the town, Persephone (Seph) Alcmedi must compete for the job. When people start disappearing from the competition and one woman is murdered, it's becoming harder and harder for Seph to hide her biggest secret from the judges; to add to the trouble, her sexy boyfriend, Johnny, is having trouble with some fairies. Will Seph be able to handle everything without completely breaking down?

I adored the novel. It always kept my on my toes, and I thought the plotline was interesting. In this time where everyone is obsessed with vampires and magic, it's refreshing to see a twist on the classic vampire-is-in-charge-of-human plotline. All of the plotlines were tied up at the end, and I put the book down feeling satisfied. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy with a roll-and-roll twist.

Sexual situations.

Reviewer Age:16
Reviewer City, State and Country: Pottstown, PA United States