Thursday, April 22, 2010

Conspiracy 365: February by Gabrielle Lord

On December 31st Callum Ormond was told by a stranger to stay in hiding for 365 days, and that it had something to do with his father's mysterious death. After being framed for a crime Cal didn't commit, he's one of the most wanted teenage fugitives. Now its February and not only are the police after him but two dangerous gangs and worst of all he has no clue why. Relying on his best friend Boges, Cal must get to the bottom of what his father involved in, but who should he trust?

Since I read the first book I've been itching to read this one, and it lived up to my expectations. February's book went by really fast, but was still written very well and was overflowing with action and excitement. Even though I felt frustrated at the cliff hanger ending I still really applauded it. Before delving into this story, though, I recommend finding out how it all beganin Conspiracy 365: January. Ages 12 up.

Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: , New Mexico USA