Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jonas Brothers: Inside Their World by Brittany Kent

Are you a Jonas Brothers fan? If so, this is the book for you! You can learn about their life before they were stars, their songs, their first movie, and their television show. Also, take quizzes, see never-before-seen photos, get behind-the-scenes glimpses, and the scoop on their friends, family, and fans. After reading this, you will know every thing there is to know about the Kevin, Nick, and Joe!

I enjoyed reading this book. My favorite section was when they talked about their lives before fame. I also liked when they talked about friends, family, and fans. Another thing I enjoyed was looking at the pictures and taking the quizzes. I would recommend this book to anyone with Obsessive Jonas Disorder (OJD).

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Enon, OH USA