Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa

Traveling through space to save humanity, on a ship called Galahad, is not where Trina Marshall pictured herself at age 15. Especially not the leader of 250 other 15 year olds on the ship. Then when there is an unexpected enemy on board, can she handle it all, or will the ship wreck? Will they be able to get away from the disease, rapidly spreading that the comet Bhaktul is causing?


I really enjoyed reading this book. I found it hard to put down at times. It is filled with mystery, and a bit of romance. What I liked the most is the unique way he told what happened in the past while still telling the future. I also enjoyed the readers guide in the back. I found that, by doing some of the things suggested, I had a much better understanding of the book. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a quick, suspenseful mystery.

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Springfield, Ohio USA