Tuesday, January 06, 2009

J. K. Rowling by Joan Vos MacDonald

This book tells you how people protest J.K. Rowling's books. It gives you information and pictures of what some people do to books when they don't like them. This book touches on a lot of people's opinions and beliefs of her work. It explains some of the Harry Potter books then tells why people do or don't like them. Then when people don't like the books, they destroy them. Overall, it is a lot of opinions and how far people will go to prove their points.

I did not enjoy this book as much as I thought I would. I was expecting some more information on J.K. Rowlings life. I wasn't expecting a lot of information about how people protest against her books. I like her books and I wasn't interested in hearing about how people destroy her books. I think that a book is a book, and if you don't like the book then don't read it.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Leopold, MO USA