Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Celebutantes: In The Club by Antonio Pagliarulo

The school year’s almost over, and Madison, Park and Lexington Hamilton are ready for the summer. Cleopatra, one of Hamilton Holding’s latest business ventures, is opening and everyone is talking about it. They do not know that it will be the last they see of one of their friends and a fellow classmate. Before the end of the night, the body of Damien Kittle is found with a bloody wound on the top of the head and a murder weapon that takes the case for a turn. The girls do everything they can to solve this dangerous mystery, falling into dangerous traps themselves. Read to find out who the real killer is and the drama that comes along with it!!

The Celebutantes: In the Club was a page-turner book and I could hardly put it down. The main characters are Madison, Park, and Lexington, who go undercover to solve the mysterious death of their friend Damien Kittle. The mystery keeps you pulled into the book and very interested. I love the ending of the book because it was not what I expected. It surprised me! Throughout the whole book I thought the murderer was someone else, but in the end, it wasn’t what I expected. I recommend this book to people who enjoy mystery books!!!

Rating:8

Reviewer Age:14

Reviewer City, State and Country: Cumming, Georgia United States