Monday, April 28, 2008

Bloggrls: Book One by Cheryl Dellasega

This book is about a girl whose family is hanging on by a thread. She is trying to recuperate after moving into a new house and starting at a new school. While trying to make new friends and holding on to the old ones, she finds a guy she likes. She tries to ignore the bad things about him. Can she feel unconditional love for a guy with a bad reputation?

I think this book was very interesting and shows the audience love can be tough. I also think this book shows the reader that talking online can be safe and you can communicate with friends in a positive way. I thought the ending was very entertaining because to tell on someone you love and get them into trouble with the law takes a lot of courage, but Sadie stayed strong and got through it all. I also liked how I had a picture of Sadie's gothic sister in my head because the author described her so well. I would recommend this book to people who like to read realistic fiction. I would recommend this book to them because they talk about real life problems teens have.

Rating:8

Reviewer Age:14

Reviewer City, State and Country: St Paul, Minnesota, Untied States of America