Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Passion Flower Massacre by Nicola Morgan

This was a book with twists and turns. The author gave you little pieces of the puzzle, and then I had to figure the rest out. There were four different main charcters, two in one year and the other two in another. In the end you figured out why they were all in the story.

The title made me want to immidately read it and figure out what it was about about. It made me curious to read the book and figure it out. I loved the ending, it was shocking and you didn't suspect one bit, plus the author made you want more. The twists and turns. I could never read one chapter and not stop. I had to read the next so I could go to bed. The author's style. It was surprise after surprise. The author never gave them away one after one, its like she understood what readers liked ina mystery. It was like a jigsaw puzzle. Since there were four different people,and two different years. I wondered why they had two different years and why not just one, but in the end I answered my own questions. I loved how the author made me have NO questions in the end. I had TONS of questions throughout the book, but not in the end.


Content: There are cusswords and other inapproite words for children, inless they are a teen and are allowed to read books with cussing in it and they've asked their parents.

Rating (0 - 10 scale): 10

Reviewer Age: 11
Reviewer City, State and Country: Fort Wanye, Indiana U.S.A