Saturday, April 28, 2007

Busted by Phil Bildner

As a lot of us know, High school has way to much drama. It's a wonder that most of the adults you see even made it through those tedious four years. But in Phil Bildner's new book Busted, if you get caught, you don't make it. It doesn't matter if you are busted for being high, bullying, gambling, or breaking the zero-tolerance policy. If you are busted, you will have a lot to pay. Your consequences could include not going to prom, not being able to graduate, or even being sent to jail. If you are ever sent to Creek High school, you better watch out and obey the rules. Don't get busted like they did.

I enjoyed reading this book. I felt like all the stories and ways that people were acting prepared me for High school. But if these stories are based from a teachers experiences, it also made me fell a little scared. Especially because of Andre, the school bully. All through the story I hade chills running up And down my spine. Listening to him terrorizing people the way he did made me want to run away and hide. But I couldn't do that. It was almost as if the book was hypnotizing me, making me read all the thrilling stories that Phil Bildner created. So if you want a terrific school story, get caught reading this new book, Busted.

sexual references, drug use, laungauge

Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Casa Grande, AZ United States of America